Managers of Buildings in Atlantic City Face Unique Issues Every Day – Noise, Engineering Issues, Parking and More.
Please join us for a private, educational luncheon that is limited to the managers of these buildings.
October 18th, Noon – 2:00pm
Palm Restaurant – Tropicana Hotel
2801 Pacific Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
By invitation only. Limited to 20 people.
The managers will set the tone and topics at this educational luncheon.
– Beach: severe weather & water issues
– Keeping the peace: seasonal vs full time residents
– How to handle the inconsiderate resident
– Excessive noise from outside bars & businesses
– Getting and setting the qualifications for a quorum
– Elevators, boilers, trash compactors, etc.
– Having casinos, nightclubs and hotels as neighbors
– Doorman, valet parking & parking garages
– Non-stop real-estate action, rentals, sales
– Children, teenagers, middle-aged and elderly residents during the summer to “where everybody go” for winter
– Empty units during the off season
– Elderly residents and the association’s responsibilities
– Positive relationships with city officials
– Conflicting city, state laws, regulations and permits
– The advantage of community relations. The relationship between yours and city residents from low income areas
– Setting the tone of your building residents by appropriate marketing
Once again, our industry leaders will provide guidance on any topic that our manager attendees request.
12:00pm: Lunch Served in Private Dining Room
12:15pm: Conversation on industry issues
2:00pm: Luncheon promptly ends
Legal: David Byrne, Ansell Grimm & Aaron PC
Insurance: Robert A. Travis, CIRMS, CPIA, CAU Insurance
Engineering: Peter B. Miller, RS, Miller + Dodson Associates
FIRST COURSE CHOICES
Mixed Green Salad
Classic Caesar Salad
Chef’s Soup of the Day
SECOND COURSE CHOICES
Atlantic Salmon Fillet
Chef’s Fresh Fish Special of the Day
Filet Mignon Medallions (two 4 ounce)
FAMILY-STYLE SIDE CHOICES
Half and Half cottage fries and fried onions
Vegetable of the Day
THIRD COURSE CHOICES
New York Style Cheesecake
Flourless Chocolate Cake
There is no charge for our guests.
CEU credits provided by CAI-New Jersey
Please let us know if you are coming. We have limited seats. You are welcome to invite someone from your staff if you like.
Email us: email@example.com
or call 888-445-7946 ext. 3