Jan. 25th, New Windsor, NY
Jan. 26th, Tarrytown, NY
CAI Educational Luncheons
Topic One: Why you should be concerned about the security of your community’s private information.
Topic Two: The legal obligations and engineering aspects of associations and homeowners in dealing with the often confusing and costly problems associated with water leaks.
11:45am – 12:00pm: Registration, catered lunch served
12:00pm – 12:40pm: Topic One
Why you should be concerned about the security of your community’s private information.
- How to keep paper files safe
- How to protect your electronic files
- How property managers need to protect the personal identifiable information of residents
- Who has access to what community data
- What to do if there’s a data breach
12:40pm – 1:30pm: Topic Two
- Depending on where the water is from and where it is going who is responsible
- Common water access points, those signs and how to limit water damage
1:30pm – 1:40pm: Wrap up, door prizes
Jan. 25th LOCATION
Homewood Suites – Newburgh-Stewart Airport
180 Brewing Rd
New Windsor, NY 12553
Jan. 26th LOCATION
Sunset Cove Al Ponte
238 Green Street
Tarrytown, NY 10591
FOOD • EDUCATION • PRIZES • GIVE-A-WAYS
Speaker / Sponsors:
John J. LaGumina, The LaGumina Law Firm PLLC
Deborah Gerelli, Gerelli Insurance Agency, Inc.
Stacey Patterson, Ansell Grimm & Aaron PC
David Chesky, The Falcon Group
Add-Ventures Building Services Inc.
Alliance Association Bank
Schroder & Strom LLP
No charge for managers, board members and volunteers. Limited to managers, board members, volunteers and sponsors.
Tags: NY Event
Trackback from your site.